Authentic Gaming is looking for:
Authentic Gaming is a supplier of Premium Live Casino software and services. We are a fast-growing B2B Live Casino provider, with big ambitions to cement ourselves as the global market leader in Live Casino.
We are part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world – Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom.
With an established global presence, we offer our clients premium, interactive, live streamed games from exotic land-based casinos and studios worldwide. Our key clients include many of the biggest tier 1 iGaming operators including Betsson, Leovegas, Parimatch, Kindred, Mr Green and 888.
Our mobile first, live dealer products have a great reputation, and we are constantly evolving our tech to stay up to date with the latest market trends and to stay one step ahead of the competition. We pride ourselves on being at the very forefront technological innovation!
We are looking to recruit a creative team player, who will contribute to UI design of our world class, live dealer games. You will engage in UI design for new and existing online gaming products encompassing games such as live roulette, blackjack, baccarat, Texas hold’em, money wheel and more! You will conduct and participate in brainstorm sessions as part of a cross functional team of product, design and development professionals. A focused portfolio on mobile innovation and technology and the development of games is preferred.
- Design highly usable and delightful user interfaces, experiences, and visuals week in and week out as part of a Product Delivery IT team; owning visual UI design responsibilities
- Design the game flow, concepts, new features
- Come up with new UI ideas and interaction solutions
- Contribute to and help maintain our agile design system and methodology
- Develop and maintain mock-ups, prototypes, navigation maps, and other design documents
- Participate in design reviews, team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Prepare UI products for Dev, UX, product and Business Analysts
- Support the IT team with design requests
- Design UI presentations, prototypes to internal teams and stakeholders
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Report to Head of UX
- Organise UI libraries common and specific to different products
- Create guidelines for UI fonts, styles and colours and product
- Understanding of UI design patterns
- Create clean UI design following Product & UX Specification
- Collaborate on Sketch projects with other UI designers
- Indexing and organising UI projects
- Create interactive animated prototypes
- Create well designed skeuomorphic icons and UI elements
- Understanding the capabilities and constraints of mobile web applications
- Designer knowledge of HTML / CSS & JS
- Able to deliver with speed and quality
- Sliema, Malta
- Professional or bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- At least 3 years of experience as UI Designer
- A clear understanding of usability, user-centric design and web standards
- Creative, problem-solving, passionate and attention to details
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Advanced English language
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is an advantage
- We will only contact candidates who have provided their design project portfolio.
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Fast career progression
- Investment in training and personal development
- The chance to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Autonomy to be involved in decision making.
- Flexibility between office and remote work
100+ Authentic Employees
2 office locations: Malta & Slovakia
5 years AG established