Authentic Gaming is looking for:
Service Operations Manager
Authentic Gaming is a supplier of Premium Live Casino software and services. We are a fast-growing B2B Live Casino provider, with big ambitions to cement ourselves as the global market leader in Live Casino.
We are part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world – Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom.
With an established global presence, we offer our clients premium, interactive, live streamed games from exotic land-based casinos and studios worldwide. Our key clients include many of the biggest tier 1 iGaming operators including Betsson, Leovegas, Parimatch, Kindred, Mr Green and 888.
Our mobile first, live dealer products have a great reputation, and we are constantly evolving our tech to stay up to date with the latest market trends and to stay one step ahead of the competition. We pride ourselves on being at the very forefront technological innovation!
Job Description: Service Operations Manager
Our team is expanding, and we are looking to recruit a Service Operation Manager who will be responsible for monitoring and controlling everything that happens during the shift.
- Leads and supervises the work of Service Operation Leads during the shift
- Provides support, direction and assistance to the team on all areas of their assigned duties;
- Helps to provide training to SOLs and follow up the progress
- Manages and resolves all conflicts between the teams;
- Reporting all critical incidents to Head of department
- Provides recommendations regarding improvements in current processes;
- Global defects detection and distribution to the relevant department
- Monitoring communication channels with the Head of department and makes sure that all rules are followed by the team
- Working on assigned by Head of department task and projects for developing and implementing new procedures
- Ensuring that all tables are operating without interruptions.
- Ensure appropriate number of staff is present for each shift
- Identifying and resolving all game irregularities due to dealer mistake, software issues, hardware issues or any other reason
- Identifying and resolving all real-time incidents on the gaming floor relating to all components of operations, including but not limited to hardware, software, network connectivity as well as human related emergency cases.
- Resolving players’ disputes related to the actions of the dealer or any other event that could have affected the integrity of the game
- Monitoring critical application functions and infrastructure components via the provided monitoring tools
- Identifying, analysing, logging in and escalating all alerts as necessary
- Work with internal systems (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Recording all events related to major incidents and producing post resolution incident reports
- Manage ad-hoc situations which may occur on shift in appropriate manner to still be able to deliver all products
- Questions dealers have about mistakes they made. Complaints about faulty equipment.
- Creating extra rotation due to emergency cases only.
- Updating payroll and team schedule for the absence day and/or escalation of this info to the Studio Operations Team.
- Ad-hoc retraining for MMM (many mistakes makers)
- Assisting during schedule and un-scheduled maintenance
- Evacuation, Fire warden and First Aid Training
- Helping Team Leaders to record and conduct Evaluations for GSPs
- Conducting Pre-Shift Meetings
- Ensure the GSP Breakroom, Studios, and all areas are kept in good condition, following Company standards
- Creating and managing the Daily Rotation for GSPs
- Monitoring all relevant channels for notification messages, act accordingly and contact responsible persons when necessary
- Execution of a full-check cycle on existing and new studio tables on all devices, detailed logging
- Ensuring all Policies and Procedures are up-to-date with the latest information issued by high level management
- Sliema, Malta
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
- Leadership qualities
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Live Dealer operations
- Available to work shift pattern which would include weekends and public holidays
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Health Benefit
- Fast career progression
- The chance to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.