Authentic Gaming is looking for:
Risk and Game Integrity Manager
Authentic Gaming is a supplier of Premium Live Casino software and services. We are a fast-growing B2B Live Casino provider, with big ambitions to cement ourselves as the global market leader in Live Casino.
We are part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world – Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom.
With an established global presence, we offer our clients premium, interactive, live streamed games from exotic land-based casinos and studios worldwide. Our key clients include many of the biggest tier 1 iGaming operators including Betsson, Leovegas, Parimatch, Kindred, Mr Green and 888.
Our mobile first, live dealer products have a great reputation, and we are constantly evolving our tech to stay up to date with the latest market trends and to stay one step ahead of the competition. We pride ourselves on being at the very forefront technological innovation!
Job Description: Risk and Game Integrity Manager
Our team is expanding.
The Risk and Game Integrity Manager is responsible for all Game Integrity analytics, tool development and data support being responsible for detection and developing anti-fraud methodologies for new products and features, as well as supporting all data requests. This role is to protect corporate assets by identifying fraudulent behaviour conducted by existing or new application players or bonus abuse with the intention of exploiting temporary application weaknesses/bugs or more elaborated cheating/collusion activities.
- Establish relevant policies and procedures to ensure fraud-free environment in the company
- gameplay check, withdrawal requests and verifying due diligence on customers.
- daily evaluation of Back Office irregularities
- collating background information and analyse data to develop and deliver quality risk analysis on customer behaviour
- dealing with complaints and payment escalations
- Propose new methods, strategies and tools for identifying playing patterns and patterns in associated data which may suggest fraudulent behaviour from the player
- Proactively analyse customer behaviour data to produce data driven insights on anomalies and emerging trends relating to potentially fraudulent activity to be reported to the Head of Department
- Make risk assessments on new products/features, and develop and implement risk mitigation strategies as required
- Facilitate all data and analysis request coming from Heads of Operations
- Taking care of excising equipment (roulettes, cards, balls, shuffle machines etc) and Card Room to make sure its working according to all risk regulations
- Train, develop, assign projects and ensure the quality of the work of a team of data and statistics analysts
- Provide direct manager with all necessary reports from Risk, Game Integrity and Equipment perspective
- Ensure that all tasks performed are in line with the set processes and procedures related to anti-money laundering
- Liaise with 3rd party Payment/fraud providers for enhanced investigations or resolutions linked to Player issues
- Conduct enhanced ongoing monitoring and compiling of additional due diligence where this may be needed
- Compile and handle daily reports & account reviews
- Assist Customer Support with escalated queries related to Risk and Fraud
- Assist to Service Operation Management with establishing procedures and escalation processes between two departments
- Work on input into new processes, products and tools as well as organising the implementation of such to ensure team operational readiness
- Any other task and related functions which may be delegated to the Employee by direct Manager where this is needed
- Contribute to team effort by meeting KPI’s and SLA’s
- Other duties and ad hoc requests as required by the business
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Meticulous, takes initiative and possesses good analytical skills;
- Ability to lead a fast-growing and challenging global operating environment
- Sliema, Malta
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position within the iGaming industry required
- Fluent in the English language
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Career progression
- Investment in training and personal development
- The chance to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Assistance with relocation if needed