Authentic Gaming is looking for:
About Authentic Gaming
Authentic Gaming is a supplier of Premium Live Casino software and services. With an established global presence, we offer the players of our B2B clients, premium, interactive, live-streamed games from exotic land-based casinos and live broadcasting studios. Our live casino games can be found on more than 200 websites, many of whom belong to leading Tier 1 online gaming operators. Core to Authentic Gaming’s ongoing success is our technology, a no legacy live gaming platform as well as our talented specialist team. The company employs 200 gaming professionals that are located in offices and studios in Malta, Slovakia and Spain.
Authentic Gaming is a player-centric company with a passion for creating the best mobile and desktop live casino products & experience.
Since November 2021, Authentic is part of Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) – a world leader in entertainment offering dynamic games, systems and services for casino, lottery, social gaming, online gaming and sports betting. Scientific Games offers the gaming industry’s broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services. Committed to responsible gaming, Scientific Games delivers what customers and players value most: trusted security, engaging entertainment content, operating efficiencies and innovative technology.
Job Description: Product Owner
As Product Owner, you are a key member of the product development team. You will play a key role in shaping the future of the company’s award-winning live casino products and managing the full end to end product lifecycle.
- Owning the product development, evolution and maintenance of both new and existing live dealer products
- Manage the priority for one or more self-organized games teams and the product throughout the product lifecycle.
- Define the product vision and compose written specifications, ensuring functional requirements for new products and features are defined in detail.
- Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule.
- Gather and prioritise product and customer requirements.
- Work closely with the Development, Studio, Designer and Project Management teams, to deliver world class live dealer products.
- Define long-term, short-term and daily work priorities to guide the efforts of the Development Team.
- Support the Marketing and Sales Departments in their efforts to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance, employing focus group testing when necessary, analyse trends in the gaming market and continuously review the competitive landscape.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in fast moving, high pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Adaptable in your approach and able to operate independently, and as part of a team.
- Degree level or higher education.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Product Owner or Senior Business Analyst is essential.
- Experience in the live dealer/casino games within the online gaming industry is advantage.
- Sliema, Malta
- Single Page Apps and front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.)
- HTML5, CSS3 (flexbox, animation, etc)
- Responsive UI
- Unit Testing and Mocking frameworks
- Modern JS tools (babel, typescript, webpack, node.js, etc)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated with strong capability of fast learning
- Technical understanding of web technologies
- Experience with versioning systems
- Worked with Jira / Slack
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility between office and remote work
- Challenging work, with award-winning products, in a dynamic, international team.
- Health insurance
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Company incentives
Applications in English only, please.