Authentic Gaming is looking for:
Authentic Gaming is a supplier of Premium Live Casino software and services. We are a fast-growing B2B Live Casino provider, with big ambitions to cement ourselves as the global market leader in Live Casino.
We are part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world – Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom.
With an established global presence, we offer our clients premium, interactive, live streamed games from exotic land-based casinos and studios worldwide. Our key clients include many of the biggest tier 1 iGaming operators including Betsson, Leovegas, Parimatch, Kindred, Mr Green and 888.
Our mobile first, live dealer products have a great reputation, and we are constantly evolving our tech to stay up to date with the latest market trends and to stay one step ahead of the competition. We pride ourselves on being at the very forefront technological innovation!
Job Description: Marketing Designer
We are looking to recruit a creative team player, who will drive the Marketing team with designs of our world class, live dealer games. You will engage in creating irresistible designs for digitale for Marketing campaigns for operators and for new and existing online gaming products encompassing games such as live roulette, blackjack, baccarat and more! You will conduct and participate in brainstorm sessions as part of a cross functional team of product, marketing and development professionals. A focused portfolio on creating Marketing campaigns preferably in the gaming industry.
- Work with Marketing Team to conceptualize + execute impactful B2B digital marketing activities (social media, newsletters, website, presentations, brochures)
- Work closely with Account Managers Team to support B2C campaigns for players made by Operators (e.g. Betway, 888, LeoVegas, Mr Green)
- Work with Product Team on marketing elements inside AG games
- Collaborate with external partners with creative concepting and production
- Make sure all marketing activities are aligned with brand identity
- Use data and insight about live casino to inspire new creative concepts
- Ensure execution meets brand and business goals
- Highly proficient in the entire Adobe Creative Suite. Specifically Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with motion graphic design in Adobe After Effects
- Experience with motion graphic design in Adobe Premiere
- Strong understanding of typography, layout, design with both print and web productions
- Ability to understand and follow creative direction and work in an organized manner
- Sliema, Malta
- Professional or bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- At least 3 years of experience as Graphic Design
- A clear understanding of usability, user-centric design and web standards
- Creative, passionate and attention to details
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Advanced English language
- Good communication skills
- We will only contact candidates who have provided their design project portfolio
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits
- Career progression
- Investment in training and personal development
- The chance to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Flexibility between office and remote work