Authentic Gaming is looking for:
Internal IT Specialist
Authentic Gaming is a supplier of Premium Live Casino software and services. We are a fast-growing B2B Live Casino provider, with big ambitions to cement ourselves as the global market leader in Live Casino.
We are part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world – Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom.
With an established global presence, we offer our clients premium, interactive, live streamed games from exotic land-based casinos and studios worldwide. Our key clients include many of the biggest tier 1 iGaming operators including Betsson, Leovegas, Parimatch, Kindred, Mr Green and 888.
Our mobile first, live dealer products have a great reputation, and we are constantly evolving our tech to stay up to date with the latest market trends and to stay one step ahead of the competition. We pride ourselves on being at the very forefront technological innovation!
Job Description: Internal IT Specialist
Our team is expanding, and we are looking to recruit an Internal IT Specialist.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Managing the Company Registry Assets
- Testing new technology
- Good Knowledge in administering Windows, Mac, and Linux Operating System
- Good Knowledge in Computer Science and Web Technologies
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Good organization, time management and prioritization
- Efficient troubleshooting abilities
- Effective communication skills, including speaking, writing, and active listening
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Sliema, Malta
- 2-4 years of experience in the role
- Network administration certifications
- System administration certifications
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance & Benefits
- Career progression
- Investment in training and personal development
- The chance to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.