Authentic Gaming is looking for:
Equipment Specialist (Live Studio)
Authentic Gaming is a supplier of Premium Live Casino software and services. We are a fast-growing B2B Live Casino provider, with big ambitions to cement ourselves as the global market leader in Live Casino.
We are part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world – Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom.
With an established global presence, we offer our clients premium, interactive, live streamed games from exotic land-based casinos and studios worldwide. Our key clients include many of the biggest tier 1 iGaming operators including Betsson, Leovegas, Parimatch, Kindred, Mr Green and 888.
Our mobile first, live dealer products have a great reputation, and we are constantly evolving our tech to stay up to date with the latest market trends and to stay one step ahead of the competition. We pride ourselves on being at the very forefront technological innovation!
Job Description: Equipment Specialist (Live Studio)
Our team is expanding, and we are looking to recruit an Equipment Specialist for our Live Arena Studio. This role is responsible for equipment handling and other related operations within the organisation with an underlying willingness to continuously develop and implement current procedures.
- To produce the required results and to meet company targets respecting deadline.
- Installation of electronic equipment, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Ensure equipment availability 24/7
- Strong record keeping.
- Organize equipment test/utilization/ market research/ communication with suppliers.
- Take care of mechanical equipment (maintenance/ cleaning/ calibration/ setup for operation. Exchanging possibly removing broken parts of the unit, for the new ones, testing, QA, assembly.
- Monitor and control equipment in storage.
- Take care of cards (monitoring the card consumption by holding it on reasonable level; perform the card inventory on monthly base, keep the cards safe and locked with no possibility to not relevant person to reach them)
- Roulette wheel maintenance including but not limited to: Roulette wheel level correction/re-levelling, Roulette wheel QA and maintenance, setup for operation, keep records of actions which have been done with roulette wheels up to date)
- Take care of table equipment: maintain the equipment on daily and monthly base; perform the equipment inventory on monthly base; keep the equipment safe and locked with no possibility to not relevant person to reach them etc.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and identifying trends on equipment.
- Provide effective technical works, ensuring threats are evaluated, procedures are followed, work is completed in accordance with the company’s technical procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate reports to the Integrity Team as required.
- Plan and organize the studio equipment maintenance and repair works; maintain maintenance / repair log.
- Request and order needed equipment, tools, and materials.
- Ad hoc duties
- Sliema, Malta
- Technical education or experience
- PC literacy – Word and Excel
- Handy with common tools: Intermediate skills for operation of standard tools (electric drill, saw, hammer, electric screwdriver, and stapler)
- Experience with wiring and cabling of electrical / electronic components is a significant asset.
- A high sense of responsibility and the ability to work in a team as well as alone and unsupervised.
- Be a multi-tasker, have team spirit.
- Ability to plan and forecast effectively.
- Be driven, flexible and proactive.
- Quick reaction and attention to detail
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Health Benefit
- Career progression
- The chance to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.