Studio Support Specialist (Electrical/Wiring)
About Authentic Gaming
Authentic Gaming is part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world –Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom
Authentic Gaming Ltd is the leading supplier of premium Casino systems on the market. We specialise in offering Online Gaming Operators interactive, live-streamed games from land based Casinos and Studios across the world.
With us, you will find live table gaming streamed directly from the floors of luxurious Resorts & Casinos and stunning live studios; delivered straight to the players on mobiles, tablets and desktops in wide-angle HD video.
Authentic Gaming is a player-centric company with a passion for creating the best mobile and desktop live casino products & experience.
Job Description: Studio Support Specialist (Electrical/Wiring)
- Birkirkara, Malta
The Studio Support Specialist is responsible for project builds and ongoing engineering maintenance of our studios’ gaming floor environments.
- Maintain the studio (technical casino table assembly, decorative elements and infrastructure), establish and refine build process, plan resources
- Plan tasks, delegate to other team members as necessary where appropriate
- Keep timelines of projects and plan and organize the studio equipment maintenance and repair works; maintain maintenance / repair log
- Request and order needed equipment, tools and materials
- Participate in R&D and solution design process
- Plan and participate in new employees training
- Prepare and provide required reports, provide needed information to other departments
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Attractive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Intermediate skills for operation of standard tools (both hand and power). General
- carpentry skills (working with wood, building materials) is an asset.
- Experience with wiring and cabling of electrical / electronic components is a significant asset
- Experience working in commercial / industrial workspaces where construction may be taking place.
- Observation of health and safety best practices is a must. First Aid certification is an asset but not required at time of hire
- Must be able to travel to attend training / support teams in other offices.
- Ability to contribute extra hours outside of regular weekly working hours to deliver on tight deadlines