Studio Interior & Product Designer
About Authentic Gaming
Authentic Gaming is part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world –Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom
Authentic Gaming Ltd is the leading supplier of premium Casino systems on the market. We specialise in offering Online Gaming Operators interactive, live-streamed games from land based Casinos and Studios across the world.
With us, you will find live table gaming streamed directly from the floors of luxurious Resorts & Casinos and stunning live studios; delivered straight to the players on mobiles, tablets and desktops in wide-angle HD video.
Authentic Gaming is a player-centric company with a passion for creating the best mobile and desktop live casino products & experience.
Job Description: Studio Interior & Product Designer
As our Studio Interior Designer, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our Live Dealer game portfolio as well as the additional services we provide to our clients.
Your responsibilities will include live studio/set interior design requirement analysis, design development from concept stage till technical specification preparation for build phase and design project supervision, high-end 3D modelling and rendering, finishing material and innovation research, up-to-date interior design solutions, cooperation with creative team, technical team, project managers and clients.
We are looking for a talented, open-minded, high-skilled designer with the high willingness to create world leading products.
- Execute all design stages from concept to final product
- Develop design briefs that suit the client’s purpose
- Produce high quality 3D models and renders
- Create studio interior design specifications
- Prepare design files for print and production
- Complete projects by coordinating with internal teams, outside agencies, production services & suppliers
- Supervise procurement processes and assure quality standards
- Supervise studio-build
- Estimate the time required to complete the work
- Complete work prior to deadlines
- Have a professional approach to costs and deadlines
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
What we offer:
- International project scope
- Fast growing Live Dealer supplier
- Health insurance and other benefits
- Excellent exposure for personal and professional development
- Sliema, Malta
- Higher education – Bachelor’s degree of Arts and/or Interior design
- Extended experience in freelance projects
- Knowledge of CAD software & Adobe
- Experience in Illustration, Animation, or related field will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced English, both written and verbal
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Basic project management skills
- Basic understanding of people management or work experience in large, international company.
- We will only contact candidates who have provided their design project portfolio
- Live Studio Online Dealer experience is beneficial