Sound Equipment Operator
About Authentic Gaming
Authentic Gaming is part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world –Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom
Authentic Gaming Ltd is the leading supplier of premium Casino systems on the market. We specialise in offering Online Gaming Operators interactive, live-streamed games from land based Casinos and Studios across the world.
With us, you will find live table gaming streamed directly from the floors of luxurious Resorts & Casinos and stunning live studios; delivered straight to the players on mobiles, tablets and desktops in wide-angle HD video.
Authentic Gaming is a player-centric company with a passion for creating the best mobile and desktop live casino products & experience.
Job Description: Sound Equipment Operator
- Birkirkara, Malta
A sound operator is a technical media professional who operates recording and amplification machines and equipment.
- Install, repair, maintain, and design audio systems
- Sound insulation system and maintenance
- Studio sound engineering
- Regulate volume levels and sound quality during recording sessions using control consoles
- Select and set up microphones
- Follow any reasonable request made by the company that meets the needs of the business.
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Attractive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Secondary (higher, special etc.) education
- Good level of English language skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Previous experience in the field will be considered as advantage
- Good level of computer skills
- The ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Must be able to travel to attend training / support teams in other offices.
- Ability to contribute extra hours outside of regular weekly working hours to deliver on tight deadlines