Head of Technical Product Innovation
About Authentic Gaming
Authentic Gaming is part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world –Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom
Authentic Gaming Ltd is the leading supplier of premium Casino systems on the market. We specialise in offering Online Gaming Operators interactive, live-streamed games from land based Casinos and Studios across the world.
With us, you will find live table gaming streamed directly from the floors of luxurious Resorts & Casinos and stunning live studios; delivered straight to the players on mobiles, tablets and desktops in wide-angle HD video.
Authentic Gaming is a player-centric company with a passion for creating the best mobile and desktop live casino products & experience.
Job Description: Head of Technical Product Innovation
Looking to step-up to a leadership role!
Responsible for leading the delivery of live dealer studio innovation tech and engineering for new game development, encompassing games such as blackjack, baccarat, texas hold’em, money wheel, localised games such as teen patti, gameshows and more!
- Reporting to the COO and work alongside our Head of Studio Tech to advance the Game Product Innovation pipeline for live dealer
- Manage installation, operation and maintenance of the new games that you will have developed technical standards for in our studios and land-based casinos around the world
- Manage international projects and the setup of new studio and localised game content development
- Developing the build efficiency and design of new live dealer products
- Work with other teams to help develop specification of new products & provide expertise and in-depth knowledge in the technical production of current and new projects
- Proactively assisting, planning and proposing solutions that will contribute to the growth of the company from a technical point of view
- Ensuring the highest technical and audio-visual standards are up kept within the organisation
- Ensuring that the Live Games installations are optimised from a technical point of view
- Ensuring and proactively maintaining the AV equipment, including the logging and documentation of works done on a daily basis
- Share on-call 24/7 duties and contribute extra hours outside of regular weekly working hours in order to deliver on tight deadlines when necessary
What we offer:
- International project scope
- Fast growing Live Dealer supplier
- Health insurance and other benefits
- Excellent exposure for personal and professional development
- Birkirkara, Malta
- Live Dealer studio experience
- Must have management experience of technical teams or projects
- Been involved in the development of new live dealer product
- Excellent knowledge of Installing, Maintaining and Monitoring of AV hardware, IT equipment associated to Live Dealer Product
- Excellent knowledge of Installing Cameras, Lighting, Cables, IT systems, Computers, Audio systems, and other AV infrastructure associated to Live Dealer Product
- Provide a portfolio on Live Dealer content where you played a key role in its development and studio installation
- Ability for International Travel to deliver projects