Frontend Developer Team Lead
About Authentic Gaming
Authentic Gaming is a supplier of Premium Live Casino software and services. We are a fast-growing B2B Live Casino provider, with big ambitions to cement ourselves as the global market leader in Live Casino.
We are part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world – Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom.
With an established global presence, we offer our clients premium, interactive, live streamed games from exotic land-based casinos and studios worldwide. Our key clients include many of the biggest tier 1 iGaming operators including Betsson, Leovegas, Parimatch, Kindred, Mr Green and 888.
Our mobile first, live dealer products have a great reputation, and we are constantly evolving our tech to stay up to date with the latest market trends and to stay one step ahead of the competition. We pride ourselves on being at the very forefront technological innovation!
Job Description: FE Team Lead
Our team is expanding, and we are looking to recruit a Lead Frontend Developer who will play a key role in developing the next generation of our tech. This is a managerial position with responsibility for leading a small, international frontend development team. You will work in close collaboration with the Head of Development to devise and implement the development strategy, being a key ‘middleman’ between the frontend development team and senior management.
- Building and leading a strong Front End Devs team
- Working with the Head of Devs and CTO to develop and implement the development strategy.
- Communicating with key stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Liaising with UX/UI team
- Being interactive and communicative with Back End Developers
- Developing and setting up automated tests to optimize web designs.
- Setting and maintaining professional standards of technology content, display and performance.
- Installing a mobile first approach to development within the team ethos, including mentoring, training and developing more junior team members
- Strong leadership capability and the ability to communicate with stakeholders across all levels
- Proven FrontEnd Developer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Have used build tools such as Webpack, Gulp, or Grunt
- Experience working with Rest APIs and Socket services
- Ability to build responsive designs with great UI
- Experienced in working with dockerised pipelines
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Fast career progression
- Investment in training and personal development
- The chance to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Autonomy to be involved in decision making.
- Flexibility between office and remote work
- Sliema, Malta
- Single Page Apps and front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.)
- HTML5, CSS3 (flexbox, animation, etc)
- Responsive UI
- Unit Testing and Mocking frameworks
- Modern JS tools (babel, typescript, webpack, node.js, etc)
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated with strong capability of fast learning
- Technical understanding of web technologies
- Experience with versioning systems
- Worked with Jira / Slack
- Flux architecture (Redux)
- Restful APIs, Web socket
- Babel and Webpack
- Jest (or another testing framework)