About Authentic Gaming
Authentic Gaming is part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world –Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom
Authentic Gaming Ltd is the leading supplier of premium Casino systems on the market. We specialise in offering Online Gaming Operators interactive, live-streamed games from land based Casinos and Studios across the world.
With us, you will find live table gaming streamed directly from the floors of luxurious Resorts & Casinos and stunning live studios; delivered straight to the players on mobiles, tablets and desktops in wide-angle HD video.
Authentic Gaming is a player-centric company with a passion for creating the best mobile and desktop live casino products & experience.
Job Description: Finance Assistant
- Sliema, Malta
We are looking for an ambitious Finance Assistant to provide support to the Authentic Gaming Finance team. The successful applicant will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager
- Processing of employee re-imbursements
- Taking care of the generic Finance inbox
- Processing of purchase orders and other matters related to the measurement of costs;
- Liaising with suppliers
- Maintaining the back-end of the approval system, in keeping it up to date with relevant employees and workflows;
- Assisting with the preparation of various regulatory reports;
- Assisting in the revenue calculations as well as commissions owed.
- Preparing various periodic activity reports for Management
- Helping the finance team with the preparation of Audit documents
- Liaising between management in Malta and shared services in the UK
- Understanding of all accounting tasks with a view of being able to be interchangeable/replacing team members during absence in order to ensure smooth operations of the accounting department;
- Maintaining of fixed asset register
- Assisting with other ad-hoc requests that may be required from time to time.
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Attractive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Early stages of ACCA or equivalent; (Assistance in development could be provided)
- Some experience within an accounting field is beneficial but not essential;
- Ability to take full ownership of the responsibilities assigned including taking initiative to learn new processes as they arise and determining corrective action recommendations with your manager;
- Considered as an organised and self-motivated person;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Experience in Sage is beneficial but not essential.
- Someone with excellent numerical skills
- Able to work with others as well as independently, while upholding a high standard of work ethic, and accuracy;
- Responsible and trustworthy person who can use initiative to meet agreed deadlines.