Creative Designer of Games & Studio
About Authentic Gaming
Authentic Gaming is part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world –Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom
Authentic Gaming Ltd is the leading supplier of premium Casino systems on the market. We specialise in offering Online Gaming Operators interactive, live-streamed games from land based Casinos and Studios across the world.
With us, you will find live table gaming streamed directly from the floors of luxurious Resorts & Casinos and stunning live studios; delivered straight to the players on mobiles, tablets and desktops in wide-angle HD video.
Authentic Gaming is a player-centric company with a passion for creating the best mobile and desktop live casino products & experience.
Job Description: Creative Designer of Games & Studio
As our Creative Designer of Games & Studio your responsibilities will include Live Dealer game set design and studio environment design, product requirement analysis, design development from concept stage through to technical build specification preparation. Game and studio set design project supervision, ownership of the product teams vision from sketch art through to high-end CAD and rendering, excellent communication with the commercial and technical team.
We are looking for a talented, open-minded, high-skilled designer with the high willingness to create world leading products.
- Execute all design stages from concept to final product
- Develop design briefs that suit the client’s purpose
- Produce high quality 3D models and renders
- Create studio interior design specifications
- Prepare design files for print and production
- Complete projects by coordinating with internal teams, outside agencies, production services & suppliers
- Supervise procurement processes and assure quality standards
- Supervise game & studio-build
- Estimate the time required to complete the work
- Complete work prior to deadlines
- Have a professional approach to costs and deadlines
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Sliema, Malta
- Higher education – Bachelor’s degree of Arts and/or Interior design
- Extended experience in freelance projects
- Knowledge of software – 3dsmax, AutoCad, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corona Render
- Experience in Illustration, Animation, or related field will be considered as an advantage
- Adobe – After effects, Premiere will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced English, both written and verbal
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Basic project management skills
- Basic understanding of people management or work experience in international company
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Attractive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Health Insurance