Build Crew Worker
About Authentic Gaming
Authentic Gaming is a supplier of Premium Live Casino software and services. With an established global presence, we offer the players of our B2B clients, premium, interactive, live-streamed games from exotic land-based casinos and live broadcasting studios. Our live casino games can be found on more than 200 websites, many of whom belong to leading Tier 1 online gaming operators. Core to Authentic Gaming’s ongoing success is our technology, a no legacy live gaming platform as well as our talented specialist team. The company employs 200 gaming professionals that are located in offices and studios in Malta, Slovakia and Spain.
Authentic Gaming is a player-centric company with a passion for creating the best mobile and desktop live casino products & experience.
Since November 2021, Authentic is part of Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) – a world leader in entertainment offering dynamic games, systems and services for casino, lottery, social gaming, online gaming and sports betting. Scientific Games offers the gaming industry’s broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services. Committed to responsible gaming, Scientific Games delivers what customers and players value most: trusted security, engaging entertainment content, operating efficiencies and innovative technology.
Job Description: Build Crew Worker
- Birkirkara, Malta
- Prepare visual environment in studios, installation of decorative panels
- Provide low voltage data cabling installation
- Install studio furniture
- Provide installation of equipment, including cameras, scanners, PCs, lights according with provided schematics and guidelines
- Prepare soundproof environments, installation of absorbers
- Perform minor works with wood, fabric and metal
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Attractive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Secondary education
- At least B1 (Low Intermediate) level of English language skills
- Intermediate/advanced skills for operation of standard tools (electric drill, saw, hammer, electric saw, electric screwdriver and stapler)
- At least 1 years’ work experience as a carpenter, metal smith, construction worker or similar position
- High sense of responsibility
- The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and work tasks
- The ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Additional Information
- Must be able to travel to attend training / support teams in other offices.
- Ability to contribute extra hours outside of regular weekly working hours to deliver on tight deadlines