Build Crew Worker
About Authentic Gaming
Authentic Gaming is part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world –Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom
Authentic Gaming Ltd is the leading supplier of premium Casino systems on the market. We specialise in offering Online Gaming Operators interactive, live-streamed games from land based Casinos and Studios across the world.
With us, you will find live table gaming streamed directly from the floors of luxurious Resorts & Casinos and stunning live studios; delivered straight to the players on mobiles, tablets and desktops in wide-angle HD video.
Authentic Gaming is a player-centric company with a passion for creating the best mobile and desktop live casino products & experience.
Job Description: Build Crew Worker
- Birkirkara, Malta
- Prepare visual environment in studios, installation of decorative panels
- Provide low voltage data cabling installation
- Install studio furniture
- Provide installation of equipment, including cameras, scanners, PCs, lights according with provided schematics and guidelines
- Prepare soundproof environments, installation of absorbers
- Perform minor works with wood, fabric and metal
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Attractive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Secondary education
- At least B1 (Low Intermediate) level of English language skills
- Intermediate/advanced skills for operation of standard tools (electric drill, saw, hammer, electric saw, electric screwdriver and stapler)
- At least 1 years’ work experience as a carpenter, metal smith, construction worker or similar position
- High sense of responsibility
- The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and work tasks
- The ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Additional Information
- Must be able to travel to attend training / support teams in other offices.
- Ability to contribute extra hours outside of regular weekly working hours to deliver on tight deadlines