Authentic Gaming is looking for:
Automation Tech Team Lead
Authentic Gaming is a supplier of Premium Live Casino software and services. We are a fast-growing B2B Live Casino provider, with big ambitions to cement ourselves as the global market leader in Live Casino.
We are part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world – Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom.
With an established global presence, we offer our clients premium, interactive, live streamed games from exotic land-based casinos and studios worldwide. Our key clients include many of the biggest tier 1 iGaming operators including Betsson, Leovegas, Parimatch, Kindred, Mr Green and 888.
Our mobile first, live dealer products have a great reputation, and we are constantly evolving our tech to stay up to date with the latest market trends and to stay one step ahead of the competition. We pride ourselves on being at the very forefront technological innovation!
Job Description: Automation Tech Team Lead
Our team is expanding, and we are looking to recruit an Automation Tech Team Lead.
- Experience leading automation efforts as Tech Lead or Architect.
- Development and implementation of build release pipelines with personal accountability for managing deployment schedules, issues, risks, and impediments.
- Agile development experience with team member accountability for commitment and delivery each sprint.
- Work with Product owners and IT stakeholders to prioritize backlogs, deliver solutions through environments and into production.
- Lead and provide estimates, formalize release plans, and implementation schedules/dependencies.
- Track infrastructure delivery and dependencies to implementation.
- Communicate implementation issues, delays, and mitigation plans.
- Innovate to improve future processes and deployments.
- Lead teams consisting of cross- functional, global groups, directly supervise staff, assign responsibility to members to develop technical automation solutions.
- Coach, mentor and support less experienced team members.
- Work within defined build, deployment, and governance processes.
- Ensure that all implementations of automated tools meet the requirements prescribed by IT Services through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, methodologies and deliverables.
- Experience designing automated solutions with Jira Release Management as the orchestrator of choice.
- Experience in creating automation frameworks from scratch
- Extensive experience using Azure Microservices, Pipeline Deployments, and build branching strategies.
- Selenium experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously.
- Strong team working skills across client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams.
- Ability to facilitate innovation and new ways of working with teams.
- Other relevant experience in a related technical field (application development, Database development, deployment/implementation and infrastructure) is desired.
- Sliema, Malta
Education and Experience:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience.
- 5 to 10 years of experience working in an IT environment as a supervisor, Tech Lead, and/or Architect.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience creating automated solutions for deployments and builds.
- 2-5 years of experience working to implement a QA culture using automated tools.
- Experience working Agile/Scrum environment required.
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Career progression
- Investment in training and personal development
- The chance to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Autonomy to be involved in decision making.
- Flexibility between office and remote work