About Authentic Gaming
Authentic Gaming is a supplier of Premium Live Casino software and services. We are a fast-growing B2B Live Casino provider, with big ambitions to cement ourselves as the global market leader in Live Casino.
We are part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world – Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom.
With an established global presence, we offer our clients premium, interactive, live streamed games from exotic land-based casinos and studios worldwide. Our key clients include many of the biggest tier 1 iGaming operators including Betsson, Leovegas, Parimatch, Kindred, Mr Green and 888.
Our mobile first, live dealer products have a great reputation, and we are constantly evolving our tech to stay up to date with the latest market trends and to stay one step ahead of the competition. We pride ourselves on being at the very forefront technological innovation!
Job Description: Automation Engineer
Our team is expanding, and we are looking to recruit an Automation Engineer.
- Understanding the functionality of all product(s).
- Adhere to QA process
- Enforcing quality best practices and commitment to quality and testing
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Familiarity with programming with various script languages
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Project management skills considered a plus
- Sliema, Malta
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Career progression
- Investment in training and personal development
- The chance to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Autonomy to be involved in decision making.
- Flexibility between office and remote work