Authentic Gaming is looking for:
Studio Build Crew
Authentic Gaming is a supplier of Premium Live Casino software and services. We are a fast-growing B2B Live Casino provider, with big ambitions to cement ourselves as the global market leader in Live Casino.
We are part of one of the largest land-based casino groups in the world – Genting Casinos UK! With casinos, hotels, restaurants & leisure establishments in Malaysia, New York, Las Vegas, Bahamas, Cairo, and Singapore as well as being one of the largest land-based casino operators in the United Kingdom.
With an established global presence, we offer our clients premium, interactive, live streamed games from exotic land-based casinos and studios worldwide. Our key clients include many of the biggest tier 1 iGaming operators including Betsson, Leovegas, Parimatch, Kindred, Mr Green and 888.
Our mobile first, live dealer products have a great reputation, and we are constantly evolving our tech to stay up to date with the latest market trends and to stay one step ahead of the competition. We pride ourselves on being at the very forefront technological innovation!
Our team is expanding, and we are looking to recruit a person who has knowledge in woodworking, construction of gaming furniture and Studio set building. Previous experience with Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat tables is an asset.
- Install visual environment in studios, gaming tables including integrated LED lighting, installation of decorative panels, studio casino furniture, according to provided schematics and guidelines
- Perform fabric replacement works ( resurfacing gaming table felt surfaces )
- Perform rigging and maintenance on Gaming accessories – Shufflers, Card holders, table supports
- Be able to maintain and do repair works with wood or other materials as necessary
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the quality expectations.
- Secondary education minimum
- At least B1 (Low Intermediate) level of English language skills
- Intermediate/Advanced skills for the operation of standard tools (electric drill, saw, hammer, electric saw, electric screwdriver and stapler)
- At least 1 years’ work experience as a carpenter or in a woodworking shop. Metalworking, construction working in a studio or similar are considered an asset
- High sense of responsibility
- Ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and job-related tasks
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Must be able to travel (obtain/maintain valid passport status) in order to support teams in other offices and attend training overseas
- Ability to contribute extra hours outside of regular weekly working hours in order to deliver on tight deadlines
- Must have experience working in commercial/industrial workspaces where construction may be ongoing.
- Birkirkara, Malta
What we offer:
- Full-time contract
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Career progression
- Investment in training and personal development
- The chance to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Applications in English only, please.